GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT Arrows (Test Kits)
The GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT Test Pack comes with:
- Two (2) Momentum TDT bare full length Shafts in variable spines for testing
- Two (2) Bohning “A” white push-in tunable nocks
- Two (2) GrizzlyStik Field Points to reach your desired Total Arrow Weight
- Two (2) standard GrizzlyStik 70 grain jacketed in-outserts + brass additions to reach your desired Total Arrow Weight
We also provide custom built options which you can add to your test kit as follows
- Fletching/Vanes – Your choice of either 2″ vanes or 5″ RW Feathers. Fletching/Vanes are in the Grizzly Trad Colours (2 white/1 yellow)
- Adhesive Cresting Wraps – Adhesive cresting is in GrizzlyStik trad colours (yellow/white/silver)
- Arrow cutting to desired length
- In-outsert and brass weight installation
*Purchase a dozen or more Momentum TDT Shafts within 30 days of ordering your Test Pack and we will give you a $50 credit.
**Please allow up to 3 business days for despatch if you have selected any custom arrow options.
Our GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT (Thin Diameter Tapered) woven carbon arrows are the best in the business. Constructed with in-built in Forward of Center (FOC) characteristics, GrizzlyStiks assure strength, accuracy, penetration, and trajectory trusted by big game hunters and guides all around the globe.
Constructed for us by Victory Archery in the USA, GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT arrows combine the best construction techniques with the best materials to achieve the ultimate goal – the most lethal bowhunting arrow possible.
Available in 170, 240, 320 and 400 spine values for bows ranging from 40# – 100#+
- Super Strong Woven Carbon – For unsurpassed structural integrity
- Unique continuous .001″/inch taper from tip to tail (providing in-built in FOC weight/strength)
- Tapered externally and parallel internally (allows spine control & tuning by cutting from point or nock end)
- Thin diameter – thick walled, built on the .204″ platform (for increased penetration performance and universal component compatibility)
- Superior lightweight construction (optimising FOC and custom arrow tuning)
- Includes a tough in-outsert (improving front of arrow strength to split bone and increase penetration)
- Built to precise tolerances (making arrow tuning and arrow-to-arrow consistency easy to achieve)
- Featuring the Victory “Slick ICE” coating (ensuring maximum penetration on big game and making target extraction easier)
- The highest bare shaft FOC of any other arrow (approximately 5% FOC without nock/insert)